Almost too good to be true … vegan and gluten-free, cranberry orange biscotti is a delicious treat to enjoy with a cup of tea or your after-dinner elixir. These are a wonderful treat to bring to a party–for kids or grown-ups!
- 1 ¼ cups blanched almond flour
- 1 T arrowroot powder
- ¼ tsp Celtic sea salt*
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 tsp orange zest
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pistachios
Serves: 12 baby biscotti
- In a food processor, combine almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Pulse until ingredients are well combined.
- Pulse in agave nectar and orange zest until the dough forms a ball.
- Remove dough from food processor and work in cranberries and pistachios with your hands.
- Form dough into 2 logs on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and cool for 1 hour.
- Cut the logs into 1/2-inch slices on the diagonal with a very sharp knife.
- Spread slices out on a baking sheet and bake at 300°F for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, set, and become crispy.
* Celtic Sea Salt has a stronger taste than other salts. If you find your biscotti too salty for your liking, try reducing to a little less than a 1/4 tsp.
Recipe Resource: Elena’s Pantry
You can receive more delicious recipes and helpful holistic health tips by subscribing to our Monthly Newsletter.